Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oy Vey!

Oh my God what a long hiatus from posting. I have learned something profound from this blogging experience. A visit from your in laws can seriously disrupt the ebb and flow in my life.

This is no slight to my in laws nor a commentary on how anyone else conducts their lives but simply an observation about what a precious commodity routine is in my life.

I will also say that a few ridiculous encounters with intransigent gatekeepers on beliefnet.com also took the starch out of me for a while.

Anyway, with most of the emotional hangover from these encounters flushed out of my system, perhaps I am prepared to begin again to take to task the world in its inexorable effort to flush itself down the toilet.

Onward!

1 comment:

TeachESL said...

Please check this out:

http://www.fuelfortruth.org/